Tuesday 15 May 2018

Summer Lovin elephants....!!

Hey everyone....

At the moment "Heffy doodle" has a challenge going for the month of 
May and the theme is "Summer Lovin"!!

I love making shaker cards and I love making box cards so I have combined the two and added a large circle shaker to the back of the box card and filled it with lots of micro beads and pretty sequins from a great Aussie sequin shop I found on Instagram called "hbbrittneylee". 

The stamp set I used on this one is called "Elephant of surprise"....

I thought it would be fun to draw on little swim suits for 
them to be wearing at the beach while they are having fun playing in the summer sun!! 



I used a few dies from "Uniquely creative" to help set the summer scene...
Waves, Stitched sun and clouds.

The sentiment is also from the elephant of surprise stamp set, 
I think its such a fun one "Age is irrelephant when you have this much fun"!!


Here is some close up pics of all the little elephants and details in the box....




I coloured up all the images using Copics, and added some white pen details....

I had so much fun making this fun scene box card, I hope you get some enjoyment out of seeing it and feel inspired to create one of your own!!

(Box was made using a fabulous die from "Lawn fawn" called 

Crafty Hugz Ashlee 



Challenges :
Hefty doodle - Summer Lovin : https://heffydoodle.com/enter-the-heffy-doodle-challenge-and-win-big/ #heffydoodlechallenge

Simon says stamp Monday challenge - Stencil it (I used an MFT cloud stencil and sunray stencil in the inside of my shaker) : http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/

Crafters castle - Anything goes : http://crafterscastle.blogspot.com.au

3 comments:

  1. Such an adorable and creative card!!! I love that you combined a shaker with a box card!!! The swimsuits are a fun idea. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Hugs... Janie
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is amazing! Not only is it absolutely adorable, but it is so professional-looking, too! Your coloring skills (especially with the white touches) are truly impressive. And of course, the structure is so clever and fun! I love how the sentiments pair with the images and smiled from ear to ear when I saw this. Thank you so much for sharing such a delightful piece with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable cute little elephants. Love everything about this.Thank you for joining us at the Crafter's Castle ATG challenge. - Priya Satish DT

    ReplyDelete