Wednesday 18 April 2018

BEE-DAY....!!

Hey everyone....

I have a fun new card to share with you tonight 
using the super cute stamp set called "Bee Cakery" from "Craftin Desert Divas"!!

When I seen this cute set I knew I just had to have it...hehe!!


I was inspired from some cards I seen on instagram 
doing a see through shaker so I wanted to give one a go...

It was so much fun to make!! 

I filled the shaker with a sequin mix called "Honeycomb" from CDD 
that matches perfectly with the bee stamp set... 
I did add a few extra sequins and some little beads out of my stash too!!


I did the front of the card using distress oxide inks 
and the inside panel you can see through the shaker is 
alcohol inks with foil rubbed over the top...

I also used a couple CDD dies on this card...

Thanks for stopping by my blog... 
I hope i inspired you to try out a see through shaker card!!

Hugz Ashlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment