Tuesday 31 October 2017

I've got some exciting news....!!

Hi Everyone....

I've got some exciting news to share with you all... 
I have joined the Stamp & Colour DT team at "Uniquely Creative"!!

I am so excited and can't wait to share with you all my creations using their fab goodies!!

They have super fun kits that include everything 
you need to make cards and the value is AMAZING!! 

I could not wait to get my hands on the Penguin pals kit 
so here is a couple cards I have made using them. 

This first one I have done a Distress background using these inks
Black soot distress, Faded jeans oxide and Wild honey oxide 
and then splattered with some Copic opaque white paint mixed with a little water.


I coloured up the cute little penguin using these Copic colours 
Penguin - W00, W1, W2, W5, YR24, YR27
Hat - YR24, YR27, BG32, BG57

The Fir trees are a die that is also included in the penguin kit!

onto my second card... 

This one includes a little Distress background using 
Broken China oxide and Faded Jeans oxide splattered with a little water.


Penguin is coloured with Copics...
Penguin - W00, W1, W2, W5, YR24, YR27

I hope you have enjoyed my post and got some 
inspiration for these cute little penguins!!

Hugz Ashlee 


No comments:

Post a Comment