Friday 29 September 2017

YNS Challenge 74....!!

Hey everyone....

Its Challenge time at "Your Next Stamp"!!


For challenge 74 I have followed the awesome sketch and
 I used the fun stamp set called "Aquarium antics"....

This one is a shaker card, so there is lots of pretty sequins 
and beads that shake about!!


All the images are coloured in using Copics...


For a little extra touch I added a couple of YNS 
Gumdrops from the "Nautical" pack...

I cant wait to see what you come up with for the 
YNS sketch and colour challenge!!

Pop your entry on the challenge post over on the blog here - http://yournextstamp.com/blog/

This is my last post as a guest for Your next stamp...
Im so sad its over as I have had an absolute blast designing for them!! 

Hugz Ashlee 

3 comments:

  1. Ooohhoooohh ! I love this card so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shaker card, Ashlee! Perfect idea for this set and the current sketch. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looooove your design just perfect! That turtle is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete