Sunday 3 September 2017

Im back.....!!

Guess what.....

I'm back guesting for "Your Next Stamp" for September, 
Yippeeeee I am SO excited!!

I have had an absolute blast creating for them and I happily accepted when they asked me to come back this month. 


Here is my intro card...

I wanted to create my own background paper so 
I used the fun stamp set "Starburst" in a few different colours!!


The cute little chickies and sentiment come 
from the YNS set "Birthday chickies"...

They are partying on the die "Cool tag one"...

I have also used a couple of the Your Next Stamp gumdrops from the "Pretty peacock matte" set.... these gumdrops just give that fun extra little touch to your cards!!

I hope you have enjoyed my card for today and 
don't forget to pop back through the month to see all the new 
goodies/creations I have to share with you from YNS!!

Hugz Ashlee 



2 comments:

  1. This is adorable Ashlee, love those chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These chicks are irresistibly cute !! This is a very cheerful card.

    ReplyDelete