Thursday 22 September 2016

Summertime book card....!!

Good morning everyone...

This week I wanted to have a go at making a book card...
I really enjoyed making this and it was actually quite easy once you knew how!!

I used a cute Magnolia image for this one and coloured her up with Distress ink and 
Gansai tambi paints. 


The front cover of the book card.. 


I added lots of beautiful I am roses paper flowers to this project..
Aren't the blue and white roses just stunning!! 


When you open the card inside you will find a frame filled with I am roses flowers and a gorgeous design on the Maja designs paper (Summertime collection)...

This Summertime collection is so pretty, the colours and designs are just beautiful!!



On the lefthand side of the inside of the book there is a panel for a greeting!! 



Thankyou for looking at my blog today, 
hope you enjoyed your visit... 

Hugz Ashlee 


Challenges : 
All about Magnolia - Doohickeys : http://allaboutmagnoliachallenge.blogspot.com.au
Simon says stamp Wednesday - Make a gift : http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/




2 comments:

  1. hello ashlee! this is adorable, so many sweet details and embellies! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Ashlee! There are so many beautiful details to look at & I love Tilda & Maja Designs so this is a treat for me :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete