Thursday 18 August 2016

For you stamping Bella...!!


Yes I'm back with another Stamping Bella...
Have I told you I am loving these stamps..??!! hehe.....

They have an inspirational photo over on the 
Stamping Bella blog so I wanted to take part...

I took my inspiration from the colours of the flowers in the photo,
and this is what I came up with...



I made the fun background paper using my distress ink pads blended onto some cardstock, spritzed with water and then used my shammy to pat over the water droplets and soak off some of the colour to get the cool splotchy effect!!


I coloured up Brittany using Copics...

SKIN - E50, E51, E53, E55, R11, R20
HAIR - YR23, YR27, R59
DRESS/CAKE - RV02, RV04, RV06, Y32, YR02, YR04, YG61, YG63, YG67, W5

How cool are the enamel dots... 
I found those at our local store the reject shop!!

Hugz Ashlee 


Challenges : 
Stamping Bella - Inspirational photo - http://stampingbella.com/blog/
Live and love crafts - Happy birthday/Anniversary - http://liveandlovecrafts.blogspot.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment