Saturday 25 June 2016

Snuggle bunnies Friends....

I wanted to make a card for the current MFT  sketch challenge, 
So here is the card I came up with...


I used the gorgeous new Snuggle bunnies stamps, Friends Die-namics 
and Blueprints 28....

I coloured up snuggle bunnies images using Copics 
and added some details with a white pen.


Blueprints 28 has an awesome die in it that makes a hidden opening, 
I used that to create an opening for the front of my card with a shaker pocket inside!!



Lots of sequins, stars and beads in the hidden shaker...


Designer papers are also by My favourite things...

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog, cos I sure enjoyed making this card :-) !!

Happy crafting, Hugz Ashlee


Challenges:

Simon says stamp - Monday challenge , use patterned paper : http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/

Simon says stamp - Wednesday challenge, add some shimmer : http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/




1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous, such a clever design and I love how it opens to reveal the shaker...it's gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing your project with us and for playing along with this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge... :)

    ReplyDelete