Monday 23 March 2015

Piniata party...!!

Hi everyone...

It is a wet and horrible day here in Tassie today, 
perfect for crafting and blogging!!

Also means that it is Inspirational Monday again...

This week the theme is "Doilies"


I used my spectrum aqua markers for the first time to colour this gorgeous image Piniata Marci..., but need to practice with these a bit more yet!!

Colours used:

Distress ink/spectrum aqua:
Skin - Vintage photo
hair - chocolate (sa)
Dress/blindfold - Peacock blue (sa)
Shoes/shirt - Charcoal (sa)
Piniata - charcoal (sa), sea green (sa)


The Lala land crafts dies used on this easel card are:

I hope you have got some inspiration from my post this week, and I look forward to seeing you back here again for more of my creations...

Hugz Ashlee

Challenges:
Simon says-anything goes : http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/



2 comments:

  1. Looooove your Easle Card as you know they are my favorite style of card and Marci looks Fabulous on top. Love the your new Aqua Markers and will forward to seeing them on some more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute little gal and fabulous coloring. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete