Monday 7 November 2011

Maggie lovers challenge #2

Hi everyone
Its time for the second challenge to start over at Maggie lovers...
This time we would like to see your christmas creations anything but a card!!

I have made a Table name and tea bag holder,
here it is....



I have used Images from the new sweet christmas dreams collection.. Tilda and snowflakes!!

The fence is a magnolia doo hickey...I thought you could use the tea bag holder by fixing it inside a card as a little added gift!!

I was trying to practise my pleat colouring on this tilda so let me know what you think...?

Come and join us in all the fun at Maggie Lovers challenge

Hugz Ashlee


Challenges:

Magnolia-licious: http://magnolia-licioushighlites.blogspot.com/ (picture inspiration challenge)

1 comment:

  1. Pleats come up a treat, I love how the light hits under her arm you captured that well.I also love the teabag holder. Just love the whole lot really.

    ReplyDelete